Just like its earlier versions the original copy of Windows 10 can be directly downloaded via Microsoft. It can be downloaded in ISO format.
Not just this Microsoft offers downloading Windows 10 as well as upgrade the system if you want to for Windows 10, creating a flash drive along with Windows 10 files for installation or even burn set up files for Windows 10 to DVD disc.
From where can you download Windows 10?
The legal method to download Windows 10 is through Microsoft official download page for Windows 10.
- Click here and visit the download page for Windows 10.
- Choose – Download tool now
- Once the downloading is over open – MediaCreationTool<version>.exe
The media creation tool is not a heavy file so will take less time to download. Well, Windows 10 is yet to be downloaded.
You will get to go through the simple screen instructions of Windows 10 installation so you don’t need to worry about what needs to be done, still if you think you need some help here is how you can do it.
Download the ISO image of Windows 10
When you open the set up program for Windows 10 in the beginning you will thing a couple of things happening automatically and when the screen is clear you need to perform the following steps.
- Go through the license terms and then hit Accept button to accept them.
- Select – “Create installation media”
- Select – Next
- Select – edition, Language, Architecture you need ISO image for and then when you are done click – Next
- Select – ISO file on the screen – Choose which media to use and then click – Next
- Select where you want to store your ISO image for Windows 10 and choose – Save to begin with download
Once the download process gets over, you will get full and legal version of Windows 10 in ISO. You can later burn that specific ISO file to the disc so that you can install it later or can directly use it with virtual machine software.
You can choose to burn the ISO image to USB device but that is easier with the help of in-built tool provided by the software.
In order to get the valid key you need to buy Windows 10. You can buy Windows 10 Pro from Amazon or Microsoft directly. Again for Windows 10 Home you can get help from Amazon or Microsoft.
Also, you can download Windows 10 to the flash drive which is quite easier than the ISO image. The choice is yours and if you are planning to buy a new PC/laptop, search for models that come with licensed copy of Windows 10 so that you get genuine copy of Windows with your purchase. This will help you have the license for your Windows 10 to use and it will be a convenient option too.